bvstone

G4MSDRV Currently Not Supported

Posted:

G4MSDRV Currently Not Supported

Update 10/20/2019:  The OneDrive functions are now available with the latest version of G4MS and the F.G4MSOD service program.  See this article for more info.

The G4MSDRV addon for GreenTools for Microsoft Apps (G4MS) is currently in an unsupported state.

In November of 2018, Microsoft dropped support for the OneDrive RESTful APIs and encouraged developers to move to the Graph APIs.  

Well, these APIs have problems of their own (such as a 4MB limit on file size to upload, unless you want to use some crazy convoluted API) that at this time we have decided not switched to.  If there is enough interest we will update this application, but as of now I would suggest getting a Google Drive account and using that.

In the last 10 years working with Google and Microsoft, I can assure you that Google APIs, services, support, etc are much better, even if you've been a Microsoft Shop for over 30 years.  It's time to change.  :)

Last edited 10/20/2019 at 14:41:47

© Copyright 1983-2024 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).