bvstone

BVSTools Updates GreenTools For Google Apps (G4G) to Allow Moving Google Drive Files, Downloading Google Drives Files and More

Posted:

BVSTools Updates GreenTools For Google Apps (G4G) to Allow Moving Google Drive Files, Downloading Google Drives Files and More

BVSTools recently released GreenTools For Google Apps (G4G) v10.10 which includes the following updates:

• #g4gdrv_moveFile() - Easily move files from one Google Drive folder to another with this simple RPG ILE interface.
  • #g4gdrv_downloadFile() - Download any file from your Google Drive account to your IBM i to the IFS using this simple RPG ILE interface
  • #g4ggcp_print() - This function has been updated so that when you choose to print to your Google Docs (Google Drive) folder it will return the Google File ID of the file that is created.  This makes it simple to convert files to PDF and then move and/or download them to the IFS on your IBM using the previously mentioned RPG ILE interfaces

You can find more documentation for these new features in the GreenTools for Google Apps (G4G) documentation.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Last edited 09/10/2016 at 15:33:28

© Copyright 1983-2024 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).