Forums >> BVSTools >> BVSTools Announcements >> GreenTools for G Suite (Google Apps) (G4G) Specific Announcements

Jump to:

bvstone

Download Gmail Email with your IBM i (iSeries, AS/400, System i) Using Commands or RPG ILE

Posted:

Download Gmail Email with your IBM i (iSeries, AS/400, System i) Using Commands or RPG ILE

We are currently in the testing phase of a new add on for our GreenTools for Google Apps (G4G) product.

This application will allow you to download email from any GMail Account (even GMail for Business) and split the email into:

• Message text (both text and html if provided)
  • Embedded files and images
  • Attachments

All of the components of the email will be available for you to work with and process as separate files after the email is downloaded.

You can select to:

• Retrieve email from a specific folder or all folders (with trash and spam being a separate option)
  • Retrieve Read messages
  • Retrieve Unread messages
  • Retrieve Both Read and Unread messages
  • Use custom query options for retrieving email
  • Ignoring Attachments (which speeds up processing)
  • Download just basic information and snippets of the email

There is also an option to mark each email retrieve as "read" so that you won't retrieve it more than once.

Keep an eye out for more information soon, or visit the GreenTools for Google Apps (G4G) website.

Last edited 05/21/2015 at 13:04:32

bvstone

RE: Download Gmail Email with your IBM i (iSeries, AS/400, System i) Using Commands or RPG ILE

Posted:

RE: Download Gmail Email with your IBM i (iSeries, AS/400, System i) Using Commands or RPG ILE

We've made a demo video for a couple of the functions of the new G4GGMAIL addon for G4G.

Listing message labels

Listing messages

Last edited 05/24/2015 at 11:53:44

© Copyright 1983-2024 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).