Forums >> Programming >> Proof of Concept (POC) >>
RE: Building JSON using RPG with Scott Klement\'s Port of YAJL (Yet Another JSON Library)

Posted:
mcouch

RE: Building JSON using RPG with Scott Klement\'s Port of YAJL (Yet Another JSON Library)

Thank you for your Article Parsing JSON using RPG with Scott Klement's Port of YAJL - Part 3.  It had the exact answer that I needed for my project.  The vendor that I am getting a file from puts an unnamed array inside a file and sends that JSON file.  Using your vehicleList = docNode example, solved my problem of the missing array name.

Thank you, thank you.

Last edited 08/05/2016 at 09:07:42

Posted:
bvstone

RE: RE: Building JSON using RPG with Scott Klement\\'s Port of YAJL (Yet Another JSON Library)

RE: RE: Building JSON using RPG with Scott Klement\\'s Port of YAJL (Yet Another JSON Library)

I'm glad it helped!  I've been doing a lot of JSON both building and parsing and hope to have more examples soon.

Last edited 08/05/2016 at 09:10:24

Copyright 1983-2017 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).